Saturday, February 12, 2011

Romantic love

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~Judy Garland

" We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another." - Luciano de Crescenzo


"I don't want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally." - Zelda Fitzgerald


"To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." - David Viscott


 "Morning without you is a dwindled dawn." Emily Dickinson

"Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction." ~Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart." ~Author Unknown


"We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" - Sam Keen


They are not long, the days of wine and roses:                 

Out of a misty dream
Our path emerges for a while, then closes
Within a dream.
- Ernest Dowson

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."


"Each moment of a happy lover's hour is worth an age of dull and common life"

- Aphra Behn

Every moment I spend with you becomes a beautiful memory.


Anytime you're next to me,

I'm as close to heaven as I can be.




 


 

No comments:

Get your add space like this add does