Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wish you were here Poems

When you're not here I sit in your chair,

wear your shirt feeling like you are with me.

And to remember your kiss and laughter and tears while I held you.

God how silly that seems.

I shall truly never know if you miss me but bet you do...

I DO remember you...



Rocky 

rjrocky935@yahoo.com



2- This one is is my personal favorite -





WHY did you leave me and make me cry.
Why did you hate this part of me who drowned in your lies.
Why can't I hate you I am struggling to realize that you are unkind.
Why is this now coming to me.

Probably because your not here
Your there with her in bed but when you come home.
I will be gone and it will be a note where I used to lay.
And as you read my voice will say,
"Sorry I had to go away and as you realize why. It will be to late".

I Loved the way you lied and when you used to make me cry.
And I never asked you why,
Now it is time to tell you,
Because you're there and not her

No comments:

Get your add space like this add does